Data Loader is a simple yet powerful tool to import and export Data
between many common formats. Current Data Loader Version supports
MySQL, Oracle, MS Access, Excel, FoxPro, DBF files and CSV / Delimited or Flat Files. You
can use Data Loader to transfer data from one database format to another
database format. While transferring you can filter columns and specify
New Version 4.7 Released
(Download Free Trial Version Now)
Convert your databases in minutes. In just simple steps Data
Loader can convert Tables, Schemas, Constraints, Indexes and data.
It also supports Auto Increment columns.
Save time in writing programs. Pays you back several times
than what you spend
Using Bulk Loading Data Loader can load millions of millions of rows
in just a few minutes. It leverages vendor native libraries to make it
as tight as possible.
New Features in Version 4.7
- Increased number of Compare Columns for UPSERT and INSERT
- Auto selection of Primary Key Columns for UPSERT and
- Bug Fixes and many other enhancements
New Features in Version 4.6
- Database Viewer added to view target database tables and data.
- You can change Connection Settings of existing Sessions.
- Now Data Loader remembers your last database connection settings.
- Enhanced Data Loader Scheduler management.
New Features in Version 4.5
- Bulk Loading added for Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL
Server databases. Loads millions of rows at blazing speed
- SQL Dump target sessions can now be saved and schedule to execute at
- No need to of MySQL ODBC driver, now Data Loader uses MySQL Library
- Improved Data type matching
- Many enhancements have been made and bugs fixed.
New Features in Version 4.1
- Support for Constraints and Indexes
Data Loader 4.1 supports Constraints and Indexes. It can Export and
Import Primary Keys, Unique Keys, Foreign Keys, NOT NULL and
- BULK INSERT For Microsoft SQL Server
Now Data Loader also supports BULK INSERT method to load data into MS
SQL Server databases. This method greatly improves the performance and
one can load millions of rows in very less time.
New Features in Version 4.0
- UPSERT and INSERT features are added. Now Data
Loader can be used to synchronize data from any source database to
any target database.
This feature will update row in the target table if a matching
row exist otherwise if the matching row does not exist it will
insert a new row.
This feature will insert a row in the target table only if the
matching row does not exist.
New Features in Version 3.6.1
- Excel support has been added. Now you can convert data from
Excel worksheet to any of the supported databases.
New Features in Version 3.6
- Full Editing feature added. Now you can edit, delete column mapping
of saved sessions.
New Features in Version 3.5
- Now you can create SQL Dump files from any Source Database.
- SQL dump files are useful if you have to load the data into MySQL
Server, Oracle or MS SQL Server
where you don't have a direct
New Features in Version 3.0
Data Loader will watch for files in a folder at specified
intervals and then load the data from filenames matching specified
pattern into tables automatically.
- Support for MS-Access 2007 and and MS-SQL Server Express
- Now watch progress while running saved sessions
- Many other enhancements
New Features added in Version 2.5
- Load data in MySQL databases hosted on Share Web Hosting easily
- Now you can change and choose the destination tables names
- Load from multiple delimited flat files to multiple tables in
- More enhanced Column Mapping
- Microsoft SQL Server is now supported
- Transformation is supported through the help of views
And as usual Data Loader comes with it's own in built Scheduler. No
need to run jobs repeatedly. Just start a Session define the Schedule
Date and Time and Data Loader will automatically executes your session
in the background and records the actions in a specified logfile. You
can check the logfile to check the result.
The Data Loader uses Repository to Store Sessions. It provides
Options to Create a new repository in case the current repository has
become damaged or lost, to take backup of existing Repository and to
restore repository from a backup location.
You can manage existing sessions through Manage Sessions Form. From
here you can the see the Status of existing sessions, Edit, Run, Delete
or View Logfile of individual Sessions.
- Now you can load from Oracle Views also (Do whatever
transformation you want)
- Wizard based
- Saving and Scheduling of Sessions is now possible.
- Fast Speed
- Completely user friendly
- No need to write any code
- Repository Database is introduced.
- MySQL Database support.
- Select single or multiple tables to transfer
- Multiple Tables can be converted into text files simultaneously.
- Select or Deselect Columns while transferring
- Change Destination Datatypes and widths
- Automatic Checking of Datatype mismatch
- Specify WHERE condition to filter data
- Filter Columns and Specify Where Conditions while converting
from database to Text
- Rated Best in the category by many website
- Most Popular product in Database App. section in download.com
- Economical costs just $99 For Standard Version
- Trial version available
- Transfer Millions of rows easily and fast. That's what our
existing Customers are doing
- Supports Long , Picture Data types. In a jiffy you can copy data
without any coding
- Supported O/s: Win 2003,Win 2000, XP, Win ME,Win98 & Win95
You Can use Data Loader to Convert / Transfer Data between
MS Access to MySQL
Oracle Ver. 7.3, 8.0,8i,9i,10g 11g to MySQL
Visual Foxpro/DBase to MySQL
Text to MySQL
MS SQL Server to MySQL
MS Access to MSSQL
Oracle to MS Access
Visual Foxpro to MS Access
Text to MS Access
MySQL to MS Access
MS Access to Oracle
Oracle Ver. 7.3, 8.0,8i,9i,10g, 11g to MSSQL
Visual Foxpro/DBase to Oracle
Text to Oracle
MySQL to Oracle
- MS Access to Visual Foxpro
- Oracle to Visual Foxpro
- Visual Foxpro to MSSQL
- Text to Visual Foxpro
- MySQL to Visual Foxpro
MS Access to Delimited or Fixed length Flat Text Files
Oracle Ver. 7.3, 8.0,8i,9i,10g, 11g to Delimited or Fixed length Flat
Visual Foxpro/DBase to Delimited or Fixed length Flat Text Files
Text to Delimited or Fixed length Flat Text Files
MySQL to Delimited or Fixed length Flat Text Files
(Download Free Trial Version Now)